ECPA 2015 Christian Book Award Finalist!
The Bible for every battle every man faces. This study Bible addresses spiritual and life issues from a male perspective, showing that Scripture is relevant in every stage of a man’s life, from early adulthood through the retirement years. Every Man’s Bible is filled with affirming, challenging, and uplifting features that will remind men that God has a place for them in his story and a plan for their lives.
This study Bible deals with sensitive topics men need to address, and it talks about struggles that many men confront. In this Bible for men, there are thousands of notes on topics ranging from work, intimacy, and competition to taking risks, managing money, and raising children. Every Man’s Bible provides useful insights on how to live a godly life as a man in all of the various roles that he takes on, written by the bestselling author of The Every Man Series, Stephen Arterburn.
- New International Version text
- Easy to read Bible with book introductions and 44 charts
- Study Notes that help men gain a better perspective on a particular verse or passage
- Men, Women, and God―features that focus on two of the most important relationships in every man's life: his relationship with God and his relationships with women
- Someone You Should Know―profiles of men in the Bible and what their lives can teach men about the importance of faith in their own lives
- What the Bible Says About―articles that give insight into the Bible's vital message on all kinds of topics for daily living
- Perspectives―bits of information to glean from great men who have lived through many of the same issues and struggles that you face
- Personal Gold―sound advice from trusted leaders: Henry Blackaby, Stuart Briscoe, Tony Evans, David Jeremiah, Gordon MacDonald, Bill McCartney, J. I. Packer, Joseph Stowell, Chuck Swindoll, and more
- Binding: TuTone LeatherLike, Onyx/Black
- Pages: 1,776 with large print
- Trim measures: 6.5 x 9.188 in.
- Publisher: Tyndale House Publishers