Volume 4 of a 4-book series of The Books of the Bible designed for kids ages 8-10.
The NIrV, The Books of the Bible for Kids, New Testament is an abridgement of the Bible that strips the Bible text of its chapter and verse numbers, headings, and special formatting so that it’s easier to read and accessible to all. The translation used is the easy-to-read New International Reader’s Version (NIrV) ideal for early readers of the Bible.
Each of the 4 volumes in this series is broken down into an 8-week reading plan and includes a daily reading and questions for discussion perfect for classroom or small group use. With wide margins, shorter lines, a large 12-point font size, and engaging illustrations, these books are designed especially for developing readers.
In the fourth book, New Testament, kids will learn of the fulfillment of God’s promise.
This volume includes Scripture portions from:
- 1–2 Thessalonians
- 1–2 Corinthians
- 1 Timothy
- 2 Timothy
- 1–2 Peter
- 1–3 John
The other 3 volumes in this series are:
- NIrV, The Books of the Bible: Covenant History: Discover the Beginnings of God’s People
- NIrV, The Books of the Bible: The Prophets: Listen to God’s Messenger’s Tell about Hope and Truth
- NIrV, The Books of the Bible: The Writings: Learn from Stories, Poetry, and Songs
BOOKS OF THE BIBLE FOR KIDS NIRV NEW TESTAMENT 310 CHILDREN AGE 8
- Age Range: 8 - 12 years
- Grade Level: 4 - 6
- Series: The Books of the Bible (Book 4)
- Paperback: 296 pages
- Publisher: Zonderkidz (November 28, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 031076131X
- ISBN-13: 978-0310761310
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.8 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces