Cancer is an enemy that must be fought. When you read this book, you will discover that you have more power than you think to defeat cancer. You and your loved ones are not powerless over cancer. Dr. Francisco Contreras has dedicated twenty-two years sharing this message with thousands of cancer patients, offers practical and empowering scientific information that will give you hope.
In Fighting Cancer 20 Different Ways, Contreras and Daniels Kennedy, who has more than a decade of experience counseling cancer patients, explain twenty specific things you can do to lower your risk of getting cancer or improve your change of surviving the disease.
When you're ready to take the battle to the enemy...
Here you will learn...
- How to lower your cancer mortality risk by 60 percent just by adapting a healthy diet and lifestyle
- When chemotherapy is effective-and when it isn't
- What you eat can heal you
- How conventional and alternative medicine can work together to fight cancer
- How emotional and spiritual therapies can help your body heal
Fighting Cancer 20 Different Ways : Preventing it. Reversing it
- Paperback: 232 pages
- Publisher: Siloam (February 14, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1591856310
- ISBN-13: 978-1591856313
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.7 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces