The Holy Spirit is the most misunderstood person of the Trinity. Now come to a deeper and more fulfilling understanding through the voice of beloved pastor Dr. Charles Stanley.
When looking for inspiration, people often turn to words of wisdom from those they admire. Dr. Charles Stanley has been a trusted voice on matters of faith for decades, and this book brings comfort and confidence to those seeking direction in their lives.
Nearly 200 quotes are arranged under six categories that touch on why understanding the Holy Spirit is essential to a believers faith journey. Each quotation is accompanied by a scripture, providing a solid biblical foundation to the wisdom given on the page. The six categories are:
- Who the Holy Spirit is
- What the Holy Spirit does
- Why we need the Holy Spirit
- Where the Holy Spirit protects us
- How the Holy Spirit transforms us
- When the Holy Spirit works through us
With a beautiful leathersoft cover and classic foil finishes, the deluxe packaging makes this book a beautiful gift for a variety of occasions.
Trim Size: 5.38 x 7.25
HIS INDWELLING SPIRIT CHARLES STANLEY
- Series: Walking With God (Book 2)
- Flexibound: 240 pages
- Publisher: Harpercollins Christian Pub; 2 edition (July 7, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0529108968
- ISBN-13: 978-0529108968
- Product Dimensions: 5.7 x 0.7 x 7.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.1 ounces