If Not for the Grace of God: Learning to Live Independent of Frustrations and Struggles
Break free from bondage and take hold of all that is yours by the grace of God!
You may have heard the term grace defined as "undeserved favor." While this is true, grace is much more than that. It is the power of God available to meet all your needs. Everything you receive from God must come by grace through faith.
In this book, #1 New York Times bestselling author Joyce Meyer explains the power of the grace of God and how you can receive it through faith. Joyce teaches the difference between having faith in God, which will bring you into peace and rest, and having faith in your own abilities, which will bring you into frustration. By applying the principles outlined in this book, you will learn:
- What grace is
- The power of grace
- How to be free from worry and frustration
- How to walk in supernatural favor
- How to develop an attitude of gratitude
- How to live a holy life by grace, plus much more!
If Not for the Grace of God - Joyce Meyer (Paperback)
- Paperback: 208 pages
- Publisher: FaithWords; Warner Books Ed edition (October 1, 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0446691100
- ISBN-13: 978-0446691109
- Product Dimensions: 5.2 x 0.5 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces (