Get close to the heart of God.
Understanding God's heart is the key to understanding life. For, it is his heart that designed redemption through Jesus. From his heart sprang the beauty of world, the wonder of the universe, the creativity of all humankind, and a specific love for you. His heart is the blueprint of all human hearts, and knowing his heart reveals the origin of goodness and bounty he endowed to us.
In Knowing the Heart of God, 365 entries will take you closer to our vastly amazing and tenderly intimate God. You will encounter a daily installment of encouragement and insight, guidance and wisdom to:
- Understand the heart of God and your own heart
- Discover the purpose of your heart's deep desires
- Unravel the dynamics between parents and children, husbands and wives
- Fight the spiritual battle for your heart
- Connect intimately with the Father each day
- And much, much more
God longs for you to know his heart, to tap into his love and plans for you. He designed you to long for the same. Knowing the Heart of God will satisfy your hardwired need to know him and will take you?day by day?closer and closer to the God who loves you.
Knowing the Heart of God John Eldredge HC 522
- Hardcover: 384 pages
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson (September 14, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1400202523
- ISBN-13: 978-1400202522
- Product Dimensions: 5.2 x 1.2 x 7.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.6 ounces