This personal-size edition of The Message is ready to go and easy to carry. In the front of the Bible, Eugene Peterson helps readers learn to use a “reading Bible.” In the back, the Topical Concordance will help them find Bible passages on more than 80 topics, including doubt, anger, love, and money. With “The Story of the Bible in Five Acts,” and additional charts and maps, anyone can feel at home in the world of the Bible.
With book introductions at their fingertips and The Message’s unique verse-numbered paragraphs, readers have everything they need to sit back and enjoy the Bible, and to hear God speak in unexpected ways.
- Easy to carry on the train, to the coffee shop.
- Introduction teaches how best to approach a 'reading Bible'.
- Topical Concordance on more than 80 topics.
- Includes 'The Story of the Bible in Five Acts'.
- Book introductions at your fingertips.
- Charts and maps.
- Satin ribbon to mark you place.
- Rugged yet refined leather-look covers.
- Generous 8-point text size.
- Hardcover: 1632 pages
- Publisher: NavPress (April 3, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9781615211074
- ISBN-13: 978-1615211074
- ASIN: 1615211071
- Product Dimensions: 5.6 x 1.6 x 8.5 inches
S$50.90 Regular Price