Women feel the storm activity all around. We find ourselves teetering somewhere between everyday chaos and crisis.
We can feel a storm brewing, we are in the middle of a storm, or we are facing the aftermath of a storm. But don't be afraid because it is possible to grow through turbulent times.
Storms show you what's really going on inside, reveal what you really believe, and actually make you stronger. In this powerful book Sheila will help you:
- Redefine your failures as a new beginning instead of an end.
- Replace the words always and never in your life with positive declarations of hope.
- Know with confidence how to help a friend in chaos or crisis.
STORM INSIDE SHEILA WALSH
- 224 pages
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson (February 18, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1400204879
- ISBN-13: 978-1400204878
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 1 x 9.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces