More than 1 million sold!
You know you love your child. But how can you make sure your child knows it?
The #1 New York Times bestselling The 5 Love Languages® has helped millions of couples learn the secret to building a love that lasts. Now discover how to speak your child’s love language in a way that he or she understands. Dr. Gary Chapman and Dr. Ross Campbell help you:
- Discover your child’s love language
- Assist your child in successful learning
- Use the love languages to correct and discipline more effectively
- Build a foundation of unconditional love for your child
Plus: Find dozens of tips for practical ways to speak your child’s love language.
Discover your child's primary language—then speak it—and you will be well on your way to a stronger relationship with your flourishing child.
Five Love Languages of Children - Gary Chapman (Paperback)
- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: Northfield Publishing; Reissue edition (May 1, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0802412858
- ISBN-13: 978-0802412850
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.4 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.3 ounces