The Action Bible Devotional pairs selected stories from the bestselling Action Bible with spiritual lessons and action-adventure missions that launch kids’ faith into everyday life. Covering themes such as friendship, temptation, sibling rivalry, self-esteem, and materialism, The Action Bible Devotional offers a year’s worth of activities, questions, and ideas that will keep young readers engaged with the Bible every day.
Looking for adventure? With eye-popping comic illustrations and a week’s worth of activities for each Bible story, this one-year devotional gives you real-life ways to meet with God and live out his spiritual adventure every day.
Every week’s story includes:
- Key Verse- a highlight from the story you just read
- X-Ray Vision- thoughts to connect the story with your life
- Your Mission- three ideas to put the themes into action
- Your Debrief-three questions to spark some brain cells
- Mission Accomplished-your place to make notes
It’s all about faith in action as you dive into life knowing God is with you. So get ready to read, draw, doodle, create, pray, and discover. The adventure awaits!
Action Bible Devotional: 52 Weeks of God-inspired Adventure - Jeremy Jones
- Age Range: 8 - 13 years
- Grade Level: 4 - 6
- Series: Action Bible Series
- Paperback: 336 pages
- Publisher: David C Cook (September 1, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780781407274
- ISBN-13: 978-0781407274
- ASIN: 0781407273
- Product Dimensions: 6.6 x 0.7 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds