Building blocks! Bible stories! These bricks stack, snap, and splay into fantastic illustrations of 35 beloved stories from the Old and New Testaments, bringing ancient stories to life for brick builders young and old.
With bold, colorful illustrations, readers will travel from Genesis to Revelation as they read stories like Creation, Noah’s Ark, David and Goliath, the Birth of Jesus, and Jesus Walks on Water.
Each story contains a “Building Block” takeaway to help readers apply biblical principles to their own lives. What better way to bring the family together than with the Brick Builder’s Illustrated Bible?
Brick Builder’s Illustrated Bible:
- Features 35 Bible stories written in kid-friendly language
- Includes building brick-style illustrations, similar to many popular block-building toys
- Equips readers with “Building Block” takeaways with biblical truths
BRICK BUILDERS ILLUSTRATED BIBLE AGE 6 TO 10
- Age Range: 6 - 10 years
- Grade Level: 1 - 5
- Lexile Measure: AD680L (What's this?)
- Hardcover: 224 pages
- Publisher: Zonderkidz; Illustrated edition (December 4, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0310754372
- ISBN-13: 978-0310754374
- Product Dimensions: 7.2 x 0.8 x 9 inches