Discover everything you need to know about the lands where Jesus walked, Moses traveled, and Paul preached. Packed with multidimensional maps, photos, and charts, the Zondervan Essential Atlas of the Bible is designed to help you better understand the history and places of the Bible and its world. This full-color atlas is concise but thorough, perfect for Bible students, travelers to the Holy Land, or any reader of the Bible curious to find out more about commonly mentioned places in the Old and New Testaments.
The Zondervan Essential Atlas of the Bible features:
- Nearly 200 stunning multidimensional and three-dimensional maps and full-color images
- Accurate and up-to-date mapping technologies
- Innovative chronological charts and maps covering historical backgrounds, regions, weather, and roads
With this easy-to-understand atlas, you’ll find Bible study more engaging and comprehensible, and you’ll learn the essential facts about the fascinating lands of the Bible.
Zondervan Essential Atlas of the Bible - Carl Rasmussen
- Paperback: 160 pages
- Publisher: Zondervan Academic (December 10, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0310318572
- ISBN-13: 978-0310318576
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 0.5 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces