For anyone who has ever been betrayed…
For anyone who has ever felt lost, abused, or abandoned…
For anyone who has ever suffered a broken heart…
There is healing!
In this inspiring and life-changing book, Joan Hunter shares her challenging testimony of how she overcame rejection and the worst betrayal imaginable. No matter your circumstances, God wants to minister to you through Joan’s insights and practical advice.
- Find the strength to achieve when the world says you will fail
- Receive a new heart when yours has been broken by betrayal
- Be empowered with strength from on high even in your weaknesses
- Live a life of blessing and “more than enough” after feeling like you had nothing left
On the cross, Jesus paid for more than your physical healing. He has also made provision for Healing the Heart.
HEALING THE HEART JOAN HUNTER HEALING OVERCOMING BETRAYAL IN YR LIFE
- Paperback: 189 pages
- Publisher: Whitaker House (March 19, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0883681307
- ISBN-13: 978-0883681305
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.5 x 8.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces