How will Christians discern truth from falsehood as the end times approach? According to Scripture, supernatural signs and wonders will multiply as we approach the end times. God isn’t the only one with a plan, however—Satan is plotting a scheme to deceive with supernatural signs and wonders of his own. When the antichrist comes, mankind will be forced to choose between him and God—false church versus true church, unholy spirits
versus the Holy Spirit.
In Protection from Deception, renowned Bible scholar Derek Prince puts Christians on their guard against deception, equipping them to:
• Distinguish between the Holy Spirit and counterfeit holy spirits
• More fully understand God’s bride, the true church
• Recognize and resist the rise of the antichrist
• Test the source of supernatural signs and wonders
• Know the Holy Spirit more intimately
• Guard against the devil’s deception
By resisting Satan’s schemes and rejecting the false church, believers can beautify the true church and prepare for the day when this age shall cease and Christ will gather those who have remained faithful.
Protection from Deception Derek Prince Author
DetailsPaperback: 240 pages Publisher: Whitaker House (January 23, 2008) Language: English ISBN-10: 0883682303 ISBN-13: 978-0883682302