Establish wise and loving limits that make a positive difference in your teen, in the rest of your family, and in you.
The teen years: relationships, peer pressure, school, dating, character. To help teenagers grow into healthy adults, parents and youth workers need to teach them how to take responsibility for their behavior, their values, and their lives.
From bestselling author and counselor Dr. John Townsend, Boundaries with Teens is the expert insight and guidance you need to help your teens take responsibility for their actions, attitudes, and emotions and gain a deeper appreciation and respect both for you and for themselves.
With wisdom and empathy, Dr. Townsend applies biblically based principles for the challenging task of guiding your children through the teen years. Using the same principles he used to successfully raise two teens, he shows you how to:
- Deal with disrespectful attitudes and impossible behavior in your teen
- Set healthy limits and realistic consequences
- Be loving and caring while establishing rules
- Determine specific strategies to deal with problems both big and small
Discover how boundaries make parenting teens better today!
Plus, check out Boundaries family collection of books dedicated to key areas of life – dating, marriage, raising young kids, and leadership. Workbooks and Spanish editions are also available.
BOUNDARIES WITH TEENS JOHN TOWNSEND FAMILY
- ASIN : 0310270456
- Publisher : Zondervan; New edition (February 13, 2006)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 288 pages
- Item Weight : 9.6 ounces
- Dimensions : 5.6 x 0.75 x 8.4 inches