Counseling Through Your Bible Handbook: Providing Biblical Hope and Practical Help for 50 Everyday Problems
For more than 25 years, June Hunt has given sound counsel and scriptural insights to thousands of hurting people through her popular live radio call-in program Hope in the Night.
In this book, June brings together 50 of the most common, urgent problems people struggle with. Each short, to-the-point chapter offers heartfelt encouragement, straight talk, and practical "how to" steps to begin the journey to victory on serious issues such as...
- difficult relationships
- anger, depression, and guilt
- temptation and compulsive behaviors
- loneliness, self-worth, and grief
- forgiveness and reconciliation
Christian readers and counselors who are looking for a handbook that covers a wide variety of issues will appreciate June's compassionate and realistic solutions firmly based on God's Word. This versatile resource repeatedly affirms that Jesus Christ truly is the answer to every human need.
COUNSELING THROUGH YOUR BIBLE HANDBOOK - JUNE HUNT
- Paperback: 400 pages
- Publisher: Harvest House Publishers; 39121st edition (March 15, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0736921818
- ISBN-13: 978-0736921817
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 1 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds