Stormie Omartian's bestselling The Power of a Praying® series (more than 28 million copies sold) is rereleased with fresh new covers and new material to reach a still-growing market of readers eager to discover the power of prayer for their lives.
In this important follow-up to The Power of a Praying® Parent (2 million copies sold), Stormie addresses areas of concern you may have for your grown children and shares how to lift them up to God. With stories from other parents and insight gleaned from personal experience, Stormie helps you pray with the power of God's Word over your adult children and their
- career choices and sense of purpose
- marriages and other vital relationships
- parenting skills and leadership
- struggles, addictions, or emotional trials
- faith commitment and prayer life
Perhaps you are watching your grown children step out into the world and wishing you could do more to support them while giving them the freedom they crave. You can. It doesn't matter how young or old they are, you can rest in the power of God working through your prayers.
Power of Praying for your Adult Children Stormie Omartian
- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: Harvest House Publishers; Reprint edition (February 1, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0736957928
- ISBN-13: 978-0736957922
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.6 x 8.5 inches