Based on the highly popular and successful book, How to Hear God’s Voice, this exciting new book emphasizes the 4 Keys to Hearing God’s Voice.
“When I learned to hear God’s voice after 11 years as a believer without it, every part of me was radically transformed. Thousands have told me they have had this same metamorphosis, and I believe that this will become your testimony also,” writes co-author, Mark Virkler.
The keys that are examined, discussed in detail, and can be immediately applied to your life are:
- How to recognize God’s voice as spontaneous thoughts.
- Learning how to become still before the Lord.
- Looking for vision as you pray.
- Realizing the importance of two-way journaling.
Filled with insights from years of hearing from God, 4 Keys to Hearing God’s Voice also includes visual aids that enhance the teaching and learning experience. Very reader-friendly, you will find that the concepts and principles are easily adapted to your personal circumstances and lifestyle.
Designed to bring even more depth to your relationship with God, this book is part of an integrated package that includes a DVD and seminar guide for either individual or group study. Either as a stand-alone book or as part of a package, you are sure to gain valuable encouragement and motivation to seek intimate communication with God, your heavenly Father.
4 Keys to Hearing Gods Voice Mark Virkler
- Series: 4 Keys to Hearing God's Voice
- Paperback: 310 pages
- Publisher: Destiny Image; 53846th edition (August 1, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0768432480
- ISBN-13: 978-0768432480
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.5 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds