The updated Amplified® Bible is now in a convenient, affordable edition, perfect for ministry and outreach.
Capture the full meaning behind the original Greek and Hebrew. The Amplified Bible uses a unique system of punctuation, italics, references, and synonyms to unlock subtle shades of meaning as found in the original languages. For this kind of in-depth study, no working knowledge of Greek or Hebrew is required—just a desire to know more about what God says in his Word.
This updated Amplified Bible includes more amplification in the Old Testament and refined amplification in the New Testament. Additionally, the Bible text has been improved to read smoothly with or without amplifications, so that the text may be read either way. It’s the same feel and style of study material that you love, now with even clearer wording for deeper understanding.
- Complete Amplified Bible text and footnotes
- Compact, portable size
- Durable, flexible softcover binding
- Alphabetical listing of the books of the Bible
- Inexpensive edition for personal/ministry use
- Double-column format
- 7-point type size
- Paperback: 832 pages
- Publisher: Zondervan; Copyright 2015 edition (January 30, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0310447003
- ISBN-13: 978-0310447009
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 1.2 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces